Messaggi senza risposta | Argomenti attivi Oggi è domenica 13 aprile 2014, 14:52

Rispondi all’argomento  [ 235 messaggi ]  Vai alla pagina Precedente  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Prossimo
 Dressage News 
Autore Messaggio
Utente

Messaggio Re: Dressage News
Meglio di no.....con l'aria che tira, rischieremmo di vedere in campo cavalli con le corde vocali recise chirurgicamente, come già ora è in voga negli USA con i cani che abbaiano troppo!

lunedì 26 ottobre 2009, 22:35
Profilo
Moderatore

Nell'apposita sezione "Dressage news" pubblico l'articolo di eurodressage in cui vi è la cronaca del campionato italiano tecnico e freestyle svoltosi alla Mandria due settimane fa, molto interessante l'ultimo paragrafo... (articolo in lingua originale non tradotto per chi non comprendesse sono sicuro che Pascal potrà provvedere...!!!) e buona lettura
2009 Italian Dressage Championships

Truppa, Sanavio, Biliotti, Marconi Win 2009 Italian Dressage Championship

November 4, 2009

Valentina TruppaValentina Truppa, Ricardo Sanavio, Chiara Biliotti and Carlotta Marconi have won the 2009 Italian Dressage Championships held at La Mandria in Turin, Italy, the last weekend of October 2009.

The Italian Championship coincided with the 2009 CDI La Mandria and the Italian riders had to compete in the international classes. Their points were tabulated in special Italian Championship rankings. In Italy a set of medals are distributed for the two technical tests combined and one for the Kur to Music.

At Grand Prix level, the Milan based former young rider Valentina Truppa and her Danish warmblood Chablis (by Castro x Leonardo II) won two gold medals for achieving the highest Italian scores in the Intermediaire II (68,684%), the Grand Prix (66,170%) and Kur to Music (72,200%). Riding to a freestyle designed by Claudio Gabbiani, Truppa showed nice trot half passes but the piaffe could have been more expressive and mistakes in the one tempi's meddled with the harmonious picture.

The silver medal both in the technical and freestyle category went to European Championship Italian team rider Anna Paprocka-Campanella on the 12-year old Dutch warmblood stallion Prego (by Zazou x Ulft). She scored 65,211% in the Inter 2, 63,872% in the Grand Prix and recovered to a 69,850% in the Kur to Music. The bronze went to Roberto Brenna on Macho in the technical division (Inter 2, Grand Prix) and to Monica Iema on Ramanaz for her third place in the freestyle.

At Young Riders level 19-year old Ricardo Sanavio was unbeatable. Trained by Laura Conz, Sanavio and his Belgian warmblood Uson von Essene (by Gotthardsen x Gold Spring de Lauzelle) won all three rounds of the championship and earned the gold. Valentina Truppa's student Micol Rustignoli and Konkorde finished in silver medal position while Maddalena Zambaiti and Wild Wadi grabbed the bronze.

Aboard the 14-year old Hanoverian mare What's Up (by Wittinger) junior rider Chiara Biliotti, who is trained by Riccardo Carapia, earned the gold medal in her division by winning the team championship test (64,108%), individual test ( 65,053%), and kur to music (69,150%). Carapia's other student Charlotte Lindsten got silver twice with her rides on Escobar. The bronze went to Eugenia Guarda Nardini and Woland, who regularly train with Holga Finken.

At FEI pony level, Carlotta Marconi proved her worth with Ferdi's Folklore Puccini (by Folklore x Silvertop's Rondo). The Rome based 14-year old rider won all rounds with her dark bay pony gelding. Alice Redaelli, who is trained by Norma Paoli, steered her pony Don Juan finished to a silver medal. Leonardo Tiozzo and Dorian Gray scored the bronze.

Some serious judging discrepancies were to be seen at the Italian Championships. Especially Italian judge Massimo Buzzi simply did not have a fly in his eye, but probably a whole bird cluttering his view. He was off the scale on many rides, most strikingly on the one of German Hendrik Lochthowe on Rubin Cortes in the Intermediaire I. Lochthowe was the winner of the class scoring between 71,5 - 74,5% with the foreign judges and a jawdropping 10% (!!!!) lower on 64,2% with Buzzi. At Grand Prix level Buzzi was quite off the scale with his 75.000% score for Valentina Truppa in comparison to Beutler-Bath's 69.250%. Even at junior rider's level Buzzi's scores were peculiar. Chiara Biliotti won the junior team test with 64,108% scoring 67,027% with Evi Eisenhardt and 60,811% with Buzzi. This judge, who is the chef of Italian judges and responsible for their training, seemed not to have set a good example. He caused much frustration and disappointed with many riders and trainers at La Mandria.

fonte: Eurodressage, 4 novembre 2009

mercoledì 4 novembre 2009, 23:18
Profilo
Utente

Non dice niente di nuovo.......................

venerdì 6 novembre 2009, 0:18
Profilo
Moderatore

Uhm, la FEI ha discusso la faccenda della lingua blu di Scandic (ma su eurodressage non dice nulla riguardo all'iperflessione!) introducendo un sistema di ammonizioni, se un cavaliere prende due 'cartellini gialli' nel corso di un anno perché in campo prova lavora il cavallo in modo non corretto (? sessione eccessivamente lunga, etc) viene sospeso per due mesi

:?

ne sente ancor la fama non oscura.
When I count my blessings, I count my horses twice.

martedì 17 novembre 2009, 21:00
Profilo
Utente

Pascal ha scritto:
Uhm, la FEI ha discusso la faccenda della lingua blu di Scandic

Dove hai trovato la notizia?

...mi sembra che se ne sia parlato poco...

mercoledì 18 novembre 2009, 10:17
Profilo
Moderatore

bé era un incontro programmato per il 15 novembre, appunto per discutere quella faccenda, ma su eurodressage parla solo del cartellino giallo e non di quello che é stato discusso :?

mercoledì 18 novembre 2009, 12:56
Profilo
Moderatore

Buone notizie dagli USA... l'USDF (US Dressage Federation) si é dichiarata contraria all'utilizzo di rollkur in campo prova:

In response to a recent incident at an international competition, the USDF Executive Board has issued the following official statement:

The USDF does not approve of training techniques such as hyperflexion especially when taken to an extreme. While we recognize that we can not control how riders train at home, excessive techniques should not be tolerated at competitions. The USDF feels that it is very important that as a sport we police ourselves and encourage the USEF and FEI to call upon their licensed officials to ensure that cruel and abusive riding does not happen at our competitions.

The USDF agrees with and strongly supports the FEI position as stated in the November 17 press release and in particular the statement: "The FEI acknowledges and welcomes public opinion and will continue to ensure that the welfare of the horse, which has been central to this debate, will remain its absolute priority."

Fonte www.usdf.org

mercoledì 25 novembre 2009, 11:54
Profilo
Moderatore

Immagine

venerdì 27 novembre 2009, 18:04
Profilo
Utente

E' uno scherzo???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(Welcome, Wyoming! : Love : )

venerdì 27 novembre 2009, 18:06
Profilo
Moderatore

Ahaha sí certo é uno scherzo... sai la storia di Scandic che aveva la lingua blu :? Questo é un poster sarcastico, ma chissá che non diventi realistico nel giro di qualche anno : Hurted :

venerdì 27 novembre 2009, 18:24
Profilo
Utente

Ne parlano anche sul numero di dic. di St Georg. L'ho solo sfogliato, ma ho visto che c'è un trafiletto sullo svedese dentro un servizio sull'argomento.

venerdì 27 novembre 2009, 18:47
Profilo
Utente

Ohhhhh lemon twist...nulla di nuovo.....
Non è la prima volta che viene beccato completamente fuori scala rispetto ad altri giudici....
Ma in italia funziona così...va avanti solo chi sa farsi pubblicità ed è "raccomandato"...non di certo chi realmente se lo merita...il talento in italia è lasciato daparte!!!

lunedì 14 dicembre 2009, 18:23
Profilo WWW
Utente

è morto anche hiscox askari...il cavallo di richard davison....

lunedì 14 dicembre 2009, 18:28
Profilo WWW
Utente

Metto il link del video di Totillas : Love : mi piace un sacco : Love :

http://community.equitando.com/play.php?vid=196

acquista prodotti ittici per poi vantarsene
intona melodie tibetane
compie uno sforzo mnemonico fatale e si accascia

Provate la brovada col wasabi e' formidabile!!

lunedì 21 dicembre 2009, 16:12
Profilo
Moderatore

Rauti é su Eurodressage : Chessygrin : : Chessygrin :

lunedì 28 dicembre 2009, 20:24
Profilo
Rispondi all’argomento   [ 235 messaggi ]  Vai alla pagina Precedente  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Prossimo